Dutch Bros. Coffee and Turtle Bay to Host “Caffeinate For a Cause” Fundraiser
REDDING, CA – Join Turtle Bay Exploration Park and Dutch Bros. Coffee on Thursday, September 20, 2018, for “Caffeinate For a Cause”, an annual fundraiser event benefiting Turtle Bay’s work in cultural and science education, from care and feeding of the animals to subsidizing school field trips to booking blockbuster exhibitions.
Caffeinate For a Cause, now in its sixth year, will be held 7 am to 9 am and 2 pm to 4 pm at all Redding, Anderson and Palo Cedro Dutch Bros. locations. One dollar from every drink sold as well as all designated tips benefit Turtle Bay Exploration Park.
In 2017 Caffeinate For a Cause raised over $30,000 for Turtle Bay Exploration Park. This year, 35 local celebrities will be serving drinks and competing to see who can drum up the most business in support of Turtle Bay, with hopes to surpass the previous year’s contribution.
Celebrity baristas include:
• Dan Ryan and Laurie Ryan of TRUE Ride Indoor Cycling & Strength Studio
• Tyler Whitlow of Shasta Solutions and Tamara Damante of KRCR News Channel 7
• Mike DiMatteo of Redding Police Department and Ryan Hoberg of Redding Fire Department • Debi Chimenti of Sheraton Redding Hotel and Joe Chimenti of Shasta Builder’s Exchange
• Brittany Baer, Julie Swendiman and Christen Tracy of GILD Beauty Bar
• Brandi Greene of Burnsini Vineyards and Cristy Kidd of Bloodsource Shasta
• Baron Browning of Anderson City Council, Chris Chimenti of Anderson Police Department,
and Tyler Bassham of Anderson Fire Department
• Lauren Stroud and David Ford of Foothill High School
• Chris Resner and Erin Resner of Dutch Bros Coffee
• Shannon Phillips and China Rose Morrison of The McConnell Foundation
• Marjorie Carneiro and Nikki Spliethof of Cornerstone Community Bank
• Zach Bay of State Farm Insurance and Tyler Faires of Faires Wheel Films
• Katie Vierhus of Redding R.I.S.E. Young Professionals and Tiana Cole of O2 Employment Services
• Carly Pickern and Rachel Costa of Allstate Insurance
• Tracy Edwards, Maria Orozco and Tamra Olson of Redding Rancheria/ Win-River Resort and Casino • Steve Abbott and Ron Francis of Foothill High School
In addition to celebrity baristas, Turtle Bay also will also be bringing out popular animals to local coffee stands, many from animal shows featured at the Park.
“We love and support Turtle Bay because we feel it is an integral part of our community, “ said Chris Resner, owner of Redding, Palo Cedro and Anderson Dutch Bros Coffee locations,. “It is a safe place where families can spend time learning, playing and engaging in local science and culture.”